Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down, you can never tell.

These are pieces written by my dad, Sean O'Hagan and i found them in this notebook that he used to keep. I don't know when they were written but i just thought i'd share them with anyone who would like to read them. I don't think he meant for anyone to read these but i think they just show what he was like and how was creative he was.

Confusion- Sean O'Hagan

I want to love, but don't want to be loved.
My heart aches, yet i feel no pain.
I feel blind, yet i can see.
I'm chained but there are no chains.
I know love, yet i don't know love.
My heart beats, yet there is no pulse.
I feel fear but i'm not afraid.
I feeble, yet i'm not old.
I feel dead, but i know i'm alive.

Unknown-Sean O'Hagan

If you where my lady
and i was your knight
I'd slay all you dragons with all of my might
I'd carry your colours on my arm
and win your love with chivarly and charm
If i knelt at your feet, lay my heart and soul at your door,
Would you give me you love forever more.


No comments:

Post a Comment